Register Now for Fall Classes & upcoming Day Camps
(when school is out)!
Hurry... they fill up fast!
Come join us this year!!! Don't miss out on a rolling good time! For more information click on the camps & special events tab above.
**** "BEST DANCE GROUP" in the 2014 Poinsettia Christmas Parade!!!***
"CONGRATULATIONS" to All of our Students and Parents that helped make this happen! We could not have done it without you!! Thank You!!! You guys are Awesome!!!
10 Reasons To Choose Roller Time
- USARS and RSA certified coaches (only ones within a 100 mile radius)
- We offer our famous "Skills Evaluation Book" that helps the student set a goal on what they would like to succeed in roller skating. This gives the parents and the students an opportunity to see what they have learned and what else they want to achieve in the sport of roller skating.
- Roller Time comes to you. We are not a skating rink. We teach within different facilities. Our goal is to teach students how to skate, not to take away from skating rinks. We strongly encourage students to go skating to practice so they can better their skating abilities.
- We teach students more about the sport of roller skating so they will feel more confident when they attend birthday parties, school functions, or just going skating for fun.
- As coaches and multi-national champions we can relate to the students more because we skated once too. It's kind of like the saying; “we've been there and done that". We try to use our own experiences and make them better for our students.
- If you don't have skates, don't worry because guess what? We provide them for you as long as you notify us in advance.
- There are no limitations on what you can learn with us. We teach beginners all the way up to National champions (which is equivalent to what you see ice skaters do on TV).
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- We give the opportunity for students to participate in upcoming events such as Christmas parades, shows and even competitions.
- Coaches are cross trained so that your students can experience several different skating styles (such as Artistic, Creative Freestyle, Rock-n-roll, Dance, and Figures).